Production in US Factories Has Risen in Early 2018 Bolstered by Demand of New Equipment
April 10, 2018
- Overall industrial output rose 1.1% in February from the prior month
- Investment in new business equipment went up
- Total production rose 4.4% in February vs 2016 - the strongest annual growth in 7 years
- 1% rise in production of business equipment
- 2.8% gain in output of durable consumer goods, like motor vehicles
Hennig, Inc is expanding its factory facilities in Machesney PAak, IL to keep up with a growing demand for manufactured goods, including back-up power generators.
CEO and President of Hennig Inc Dietmar Goellner said the expansion predated the tax law, but is optimistic that the legislation will only fuel the rapid growth and its boosts his confidence in economy tradectory.